Friday, February 19, 2010
Are You a Weekend Overeater?
• Cupboards and refrigerators are full from recent shopping trips.
• Breakfast is more robust, including calorie dense foods like bacon, sausage, pancakes and waffles with all the toppings.
• Late night, sleep deprived activities, fueled by one too many spirits leaves people reaching for convenience and fast foods.
• Sleeping in results in overeating at lunch and dinner.
• Dining out and entertainment combined with food like movies, soda and popcorn are more common.
• Mindless snacking in front of the TV, while reading, or at the computer are more apt to occur.
www.twitter.com/e2dietitian to help improve your eating and exercise habits Monday – Sunday! If you are in the average, +37 weekend category, share some tips with us on how you avoid weekend overeating.